Google Buzz, is a trending way to share information with your friends on the web. With the craze for Google Buzz, many applications, utilities, and plugins are being developed. If your blog is based on WordPress, to help you quickly and easily integrate Google Buzz, following are a selection of some of the best Google Buzz plugins.
1. WP Google-Buzz - This plugin automatically displays a Google Buzz button for every post and page on your blog. Allows you to display the buttons before or after the post content. You can select from 14 different Google Buzz button images. WP Google-Buzz also enables you to add “no-follow” attributes for buzz links.
2. Google Buzz Button for WordPress – Adds a Google Buzz button to your WordPress posts or pages. This plugin is similar to WP Google-Buzz, but you do not have the option to select from various button images. You can insert the button before or after the post or adjust the position manually.
3. Buzz This – Enables you to quickly integrate a Google Buzz button in your blog posts. Unlike other plugins, this button comes in two languages : English and Polish. You can select the small type or the big type button and also post the button anywhere you want to.
4. WordPress G_Buzz_Button – This plugin adds a “Buzz This” button to your blog posts. The button also displays the number of Buzz shares. It also opens the dialog box for addition of a link in a pop-up window.
5. WPBuzzer – WPBuzzer displays a Google Buzz button on your posts but, compared to the rest, it provides you with more flexible options. It allows you to add the button to your posts, pages, home page and also your feeds. In addition to this, you can select the position of the button, it’s size, and also the target. It also calculates the number of Buzz shares using Bit.ly, short URL service.
6. Google Buzz ER - Show your public Google Buzz posts on your blog. This plugin allows you to select a custom title, a custom color scheme, show images from posts and also select the number of posts to display. You can also add it as a sidebar widget.
7. Google Buzz Plugin – Allows you to show your latest buzzes on your blog. Compared to Google Buzz ER, this plugin gives you the option to select the response time and also the number of posts to fetch. You can also cache the buzz posts for faster loading of web page. If caching is turned on, the plugin will check for updates for the time interval you specify. You can use this plugin as a sidebar widget as well.
Do tell us about your favorite Google Buzz plugin for WordPress in comments.