PDFs and Word Documents are the most popular document formats used in the digital world. Bills, books, resumes, magazines, application forms,etc are all created as PDF or MS Word Documents. With it’s usage becoming increasingly popular there are times when you need to convert a document from PDF to MS Word or vice-versa.
You can find various applications and online services that allow you to convert PDFs and MS Word Documents. Some are free whereas some come with a price tag. In this post, we bring you 5 free web services that enable you to convert PDFs and Word Documents.
1. PDF to Word PDF to Word is a free tool by Nitro PDF that offers high quality conversion of PDF Files. It enables you to quickly and easily create editable DOC/RTF files from PDF files. All you got to do is upload the PDF file, select the output format (DOC/RTF) and enter your mail address. The converted file will be sent to your mailbox within a matter of few minutes. You can also check out their free online Word to PDF conversion tool.
2. Free PDF to Word Free PDF to Word is a simple and easy-to-use online web service that enables you quickly create formatted Word documents from any PDF files. Some of it’s features include form recognition, hyperlink detection, table recovery, rotated text recovery and much more.
3. Doc2PDF Online Doc2PDF Online is a simple tool by BCL Technologies that lets you create a PDF file from a variety of formats that include DOC, RTF, PPT, XLS, HTML, JPG and much more. However, one of the major drawbacks of this tool is that the max. size of the file should be 2MB.
4. PDF Converter PDF Converter enables you to convert your PDF files to DOC, XLS and RTF formats. It lets you convert protected PDFs and also extract images from the PDF files in JPG or PNG format.
5. Zamzar â€“ Zamzar is a free online file conversion tool that supports various file conversions. It lets you convert your PDF files into doc, epub, fb2, html, jpg, xls, png and much more. It also enables you to convert your image files and document files into PDF. In addition to this, it also handles various other file conversions.
We hope you found the above listed tools very useful. If you know any other PDF or DOC conversion tool that you would like to share, tell us about it via the comments section.