It also allows you to annotate your images with text, shapes, arrows and lines. You can also add simple effects like drop shadow, shaped border etc.
Here are some important features of the application
- Resize, Rotate, Crop and Flip
- Add Textual or Graphical Watermarks to your image
- Add talking balloons, thought clouds or text labels
- Annotate your image with arrows, circles, squares or text
- Add other draw objects such as octagons, rounded squares, and ovals.
- Web Preview and Quality/Size adjustment tool before uploading to the web
- Screen Grab feature grabs full screen, a selection on your screen, or window grab and automatically imports it into the well for instant editing and sending
- Built in font control panel lets you quickly change the font type, size, color and add a drop shadow to your text
- Drag and drop an image into the well
- One click to send image or file to your iDisk, FTP, SFTP or WebDAV server
- Send to a Flickr, SmugMug, or ImageShack account
- PNG, JPG, TIFF support
ImageWell supports Leopard. While the basic application is free, you can buy a pro version for $19.95 if you want features like batch processing and multiple file drag and drop.