Chinese smartphone maker Gionee announced Elife E7 at an event in Shanghai China. Gionee Elife E7 is the new flagship from the company. Gionee earlier released Elife E6 in India, the new E7 is expected to be launched in India early next year. Gionee Elife E7 features a 5.5-inch screen with One Glass Solution, it comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The display resolution is full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels), that comes to 400ppi pixel density.
Gionee Elife E7 comes as either as 3G variant or as 4G LTE variant. The 3G variant is powered by the 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor and the LTE variant is powered by the 2.5GHz Qualcomm’s Snapdragon processor along with Adreno 330GPU. On the memory front it comes in two configurations, one with 2GB RAM and 16GB of internal storage and another with 3GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage.
It packs a 16MP rear camera with Largan M8 Sensor, 5element Sapphire lens, and a front facing camera with an 8MP sensor. The camera also comes with add-ons like intelligent scene recognition, action shot mode, auto makeup effects and more.
Availability & Pricing: It will be available in China from December 12th onwards. International availability is scheduled for 2014, it might hit Indian shores in January 2014. It is priced at 2699 Yuan (Rs 27600) for 16GB model and 3199 Yuan (Rs 32750) for the 32GB model.
Gionee Elife E7 specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD IPS screen (1920 x 1080 pixels) OGS display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- CPU: 2.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor / 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon processor (LTE) with Adreno 330 GPU
- OS: Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) with Amigo 2.0 UI
- Camera: 16MP auto focus camera, LED flash, Sapphire lens, 1080p video recording, 8MP auto focus front-facing camera
- 150.6 x 75.0 x 9.5mm-6.2mm; Weight: 150 grams
- 3 microphones for noise cancellation
- 2GB RAM with 16GB internal memory / 3 GB RAM with 32GB internal memory
- Connectivity: LTE/3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB,OTG, NFC
- Battery: 2500 mAh built-in battery