Huawei has finally launched one of its flagship phone Ascend P6 in India, Huawei called it world’s slimmest phone when it was first announced with its thin profile at just 6.18mm thickness. Ascend P6 is priced in India at ?29,999, at this price it is going to compete with several handsets from Samsung, Sony, etc.
Huawei Ascend P6 comes with 4.7-inch In-Cell LCD screen with HD resolution. The design looks familiar, with flat design and aluminum ring around the device, it looks similar to the iPhone 5. It has thin bezels and the front of the device is devoid of any buttons. Back of the device has matte finish, so it should offer good grip. Right side panel houses the lock/power button, volume rocker, and Micro SD card slot.
It is powered by a 1.5GHz Quad Core Processor with 2GB of RAM. It comes with 8GB of internal memory with a Micro SD card slot for memory expansion.Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Micro USB, GPS, 3G, no LTE though.
Huawei Ascend P6 key specifications
- 4.7-inch in-cell LCD screen with HD resolution (1280 x 720)
- 1.5GHz Quad Core K3V2+ Processor
- 2GB RAM
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with Emotion UI
- 8GB Internal storage expandable via microSD card
- Dual-SIM with dual-standby support
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Micro USB, GPS
- 8-megapixel rear camera, 5-megapixel front camera
- 2000mAh battery