Lenovo has announced the Vibe Z smartphone with full HD display in this January and sais that the smartphone will be available from February. Lenovo has finally made available this smartphone, it is now listed on Lenovo India store with a pre-order price of Rs 34,999. There is no word on exact availability date, but the Lenovo store notes that it will be delivered in 8-10 days of time.
Lenovo is throwing a free Z smart touch cover worth Rs 2030 with the phone as part of the launch promotion. The Vibe Z will be available in Silver and Titanium color shades. Vibe Z features a 5.5-inch display with full HD resolution (1920 x 1080). It is powered by a 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor along with Adreno 330 GPU. It comes i a metallic body and soft rear cover for premium looks.
On the memory front it packs a 2GB of RAM ad 16GB of internal storage. It comes with support for motion and hand gestures.
Lenovo Vibe Z Full Specifications
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Quad core processor 2.2 GHz
- Operating System: Android 4.3 OS (Jelly Bean)
- Display: 5.5-in full high definition (1920×1080) IPS wide angle viewing touchscreen display, 20/20 Vision display with a pixel density of 400 pixels per inch
- Memory: 2 GB
- Storage 16 GB of internal storage
- Connectivity: Operates on GSM/UMTS networks up to 2100 and comes with 802.11ac WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0
- Rear Camera: 13 MP with f1.8 aperture lens to defy low light situations
- Front Camera: 5 MP that is equipped with a 84° lens for wide-angle shots
- Battery: 3000 mAh (Li-polymer); Talk time up to 33 hours; Standby time up to 27 days
- Weight: 147 grams
- Dimensions: 7.9mm thin silver or titanium body