Tidy Favorites is simple and easy bookmark manager. Provides a simple interface for managing the bookmarks, the bookmarks are saved as thumbnails. You can drag and drop the thumbnails and rearrange to your preferences.
Tidy Favorites adds two icons to browser toolbar, one to view the already stores favorites and another to add any site to your favorites. You can create folders and tabs on the interface to organize your bookmarks. You can view bookmarks from all the supported browsers in one place with this application.
It provides a portable version install when you install the application, if you prefer you can install the portable version take all your bookmarks with you.
The interesting part of the application is you can select a desired area of the web page and select that area to add to your favorites, this information is dynamically loaded whenever you visit your bookmark thumbnail.
- Find websites instantly by viewing easy-to-recognize thumbnail images
- Open, copy, delete and update bookmarks in a single click
- Drag and drop to resize and rearrange bookmark thumbnails
- Add temporary links to a “stack” keeping your Tidy Favorites looking tidy
- Search through any website in seconds using a Command Line
- Use the same list of bookmarks in every browser – IE, Firefox, Opera, etc.
The basic version of the application is free, but if you want more features you can upgrade to the latest version.
Thanks Svetlana for the tip