Xolo has launched a new smartphone in India called Q900, it will join other smartphones in the Q series including Xolo Q700, Q800, Q1000 and Q1000S. Xolo has priced it at ?12,999 and it will be available in the next few days. Q900 comes with a 4.7-inch TFT LCD with HD resolution (1280 x 720pixels), that means a pixel density of 312ppi.
Q900 is powered by a 1.2GHz Quad Core MediaTek MT6589 Processor with PowerVR SGX 544 GPU. It packs 1GB of RAM and 4GB of internal memory. It also comes with a microSD slot for expanding the memory upto 32GB. In the camera department it comes with a 8-megapixel rear camera with BSI Sesnor, Autofocus and LED Flash. There is a 2MP font facing camera for video calling and for selfies.
Connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, micro USB, GPS. It packs a 1800mAh battery under the hood.
Xolo has also listed A600 smartphone on its website but its price is not yet available. It is not clear when this phone will be available in the market. It comes with 4.5 inch IPS display with qHD resolution (960 x 540). It is powered by a 1.3GHz dual core processor. It packs 512MB RAM, and 4GB of internal storage with microSD card slot. It has a 5MP rear camera and a VGA front camera.
Xolo Q900 Key Specifications:
- Display: 4.7inch TFT LCD with HD resolution, 312ppi
- Processor: 1.2Ghz Quad Core MediaTek Processor MT6589T
- PowerVR SGX 544 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal storage, microSD card upto 32GB
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, 3G, Micro USB, AGPS
- Dual SIM (Dual Standby)
- Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Magnetometer, Proximity sensor
- Camera: 8MP with BSI sensor, LED Flash, Autofocus, 2MP front camera.
- Battery: 1800mAh