Sony i1 Honami is the next flagship smartphone from Sony and a successor to the Sony Xperia Z smartphone. It is not yet officially unveiled but few leaks already emerged in the past few weeks which suggested design similar to the Xperia Z and it is carrying a 20MP rear camera. A new leak from Chinese site ePrice leakes purported specifications of i1 Honami along with a picture of the device.
According to the leaked info Honami will come with a 1/2.3-inch 20-megapixel Exmor RS Sensor, which is odd considering previous leaks that suggested it will come with 1/1.5-1/1.6-inch. There is also a G lens in the phone, which will improve lens performance on par with competition, there is also a Bionz image processor which is present in some of the Sony Cameras.
- 5-inch TRILUMINOUS Display with X-Reality Engine for mobile, Full HD (1080p) resolution
- 2.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor
- 2GB of RAM, 16GB of storage, microSD card slot
- 1/2.3-inch 20.7-megapixel ExmorRS for Mobile, Sony G lens, BIONZ for mobile image processor
- 2-megapixel ExmorR front-facing camera
- Wi-Fi Miracast
- 3000mAh battery (embedded, not replaceable )
- IPX5/7 certification
According to previous leaks Sony is expected to unveil this smartphone at IFA 2013, Berlin on September 4th.