- Web Page Translation: enables you to translate full web pages (over 3,000 different language pairs)
- Text Translation: translate text entered in the search box or selected on any web page you are browsing.
- Language Resources: over 90 language services like encyclopedias, text-to-speech, dictionaries etc.
- Grammar Check: to proofread texts and check for grammar, spelling, punctuation and style.
- Translated Search: searches foreign language web pages using terms written in your language.
With abcTajpu, you can type in symbols, accented letters and international characters in Firefox and Thunderbird. These special characters can be typed either by using a keyboard macro which can be defined on your own or by using the context menu.
Google Translator for Firefox
With Google Translator, you can translate any text to another language with ease. To translate text on a web page you are browsing, just select a text chunk, right-click and click on ‘Translate this text with Google Translator”. This add-on provides you with options to set preferences for the language you wish to translate to and whether or not to see the status bar icon for translation.
Quick Locale Switcher
This Firefox add-on allows you to easily switch between languages with regard to the user interface, spell checker dictionary and website content in your Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Handy tool for all users involved with multilingual usage of Mozilla applications.
- Remembers the dictionary and content locale for each site and automatically switches when you load that site.
- Select from a list of around 200 locales – to choose which locales should appear in the menu.
- Quickly switch back to the previously selected locale with a keyboard shortcut.