HTC has announced a developer edition of it’s 2013 flagship device HTC One. It is priced at $649 and will be available when HTC One launches in United States. It is only available to US residents with an US ZIP code, so those of you in overseas markets can not grab this developer edition.
As you might already know this comes off contract and more importantly SIM and bootloader unlocked so you can have fun with it tinkering and developing Android apps. It also comes with 64GB of storage instead of 32GB storage.
If you really want this phone you need to hurry when it is released as it will available in limited quantities.
- Display: 4.7 inch, Full HD 1080p, 468 PPI
- CPU: Qualcomm® Snapdragon
600, quad-core, 1.7GHz
- Software: Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with HTC Sense, HTC BlinkFeed
- Memory: 32GB/64GB
- RAM : 2 GB DDR2
- GPS / GLONASS
- NFC capable
- Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX
- Wi-Fi®: IEEE 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n
- DLNA® for wirelessly streaming media from the phone to a compatible TV or computer
- HTC BoomSound
- Camera: HTC UltraPixel Camera
- Embedded rechargeable Li-polymer battery: 2300 mAh