Microsoft released its Office 2013 preview, the next version of Office productivity suite this week. Office 2013 also known as Office 15 will be released early next year, but you can get the sneak peak of the software to see what is different in Office 2013 compared to earlier version of Office like 2010 and 2007.
The initial release included only online installer where you have to download installer that will download and install Office 2013. But now there are offline installers available as part of the Technet program. You need to register to the technet site to get your free product key for Office 2013.
- Go here and click the “Download the .msi package now” link at the bottom of the page.
- Update your profile at the Technet center
- Click continue to get the product key as well as links to download offline installer for Office 2013.
Here are the direct links for the Offline installer for both 32bit and 64bit versions.
- Download 32bit Office 2013, English
- Download 32bit Office 2013, Spanish
- Download 32bit Office 2013, Japanese
- Download 64bit Office 2013, English
- Download 64bit Office 2013, Spanish
- Download 64bit Office 2013, Japanese
To install Office 2013 offline you need to uninstall previous versions of Office if you have one installed, otherwise it won’t work according to Microsoft.
As part of the TechNet program this preview will end on June 30th 2013, after that you can’t use this Office 2013 preview.
But more imprtantly, to mee anyway, can you run MSO 2013 without access to Internet (block it by firewall for instance)? Do you know?