Lenovo has announced four Android handsets in its big push to the 2014 smartphone strategy. One of the device in the lot is Lenovo Vibe Z, this comes with good hardware and marks as the first smartphone from Lenovo with LTE capability. The Lenovo Vibe Z features a 5.5-inch full HD display (1920 x 1080) resolution with IPS screen and pixel density of 400ppi.
It is powered by the quad-core Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 800 processor clocked at 2.2GHz along with Adreno 330 GPU.Lenovo boasts that this device comes with just 7.9mm thickness in a silver or titanium body and offers a premium look with fabric feel like rear cover. The Vibe Z packs 2GB of memory and 16GB of internal storage. It runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean operating system. The phone also comes with Lenovo software for supporting motion and hand gestures among other things.
Vibe Z comes with a 13MP rear camera with auto focus and LED flash and a front camera with a 5MP sensor.
Availability & Pricing: The Vibe Z is priced at $549 (~Rs 34,200) and will be available starting February in Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and the Philippines. The Vibe Z is earlier launched in China.
Lenovo Vibe Z Full Specifications
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Quad core processor 2.2 GHz
- Operating System: Android 4.3 OS (Jelly Bean)
- Display: 5.5-in full high definition (1920×1080) IPS wide angle viewing touchscreen display, 20/20 Vision display with a pixel density of 400 pixels per inch
- Memory: 2 GB
- Storage 16 GB of internal storage
- Connectivity: Operates on GSM/UMTS networks up to 2100 and comes with 802.11ac WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0
- Rear Camera: 13 MP with f1.8 aperture lens to defy low light situations
- Front Camera: 5 MP that is equipped with a 84° lens for wide-angle shots
- Battery: 3000 mAh (Li-polymer); Talk time up to 33 hours; Standby time up to 27 days
- Weight: 147 grams
- Dimensions: 7.9mm thin silver or titanium body