LG Nexus 5 is the next Nexus device and we have seen several leaks surrounding the device recently. Now we know almost everything about the phone, courtesy of an anonymous tipster who posted a internal service manual of the LG Nexus 5 on Scribd. The document purported to be of LG-D821 manual reveals photos, technical details and more.
Here is the quick list of purported specifications of the LG Nexus 5
- 4.95″ 1080p display (IPS TFT)
- 32GB internal storage, other variants are a possibility
- 2GB RAM
- MSM8974 aka Snapdragon 800 at 2.3GHz
- 8MP OIS rear camera, 1.3MP front camera
- 2300mAh battery
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass, Proximity/Ambient Light, Pressure
- Slimport compatibility
- Micro SIM slot
- Notification light
- Wireless charging
- Bluetooth, UMTS/GSM/CDMA/LTE compatibility
The document is quite long with a total of 281 pages, and reveals many details about the phone. We have embedded the document below for your reference. While this information is not confirmed the service manual seems to be the real one but we have no way to confirm it as of now. The release date and the pricing of the phone is not yet revealed.