Micromax has released another Android smartphone in the Indian market called Micromax Bolt A58. It is a basic Android phone with dual SIM functionality and comes with a price tag of ?5499. It is now available from online retailer Saholic.com. Micromax has also listed on its official company website since last week.
Bolt A58 features a 3.5-inch TFT LCD display with 320 x 480 pixels resolution. It is powered by a 1GHz dual-core MediaTek 6572M processor with 512MB of RAM. It has an internal storage of 512MB which is very less by today’s standards, but you can expand it using a micro SD card which supports upto 32GB.
It runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system, which is good. If you don.t care about apps and cameras etc., this is a good device that runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. It is a dual SIM Android handset and supports dual Standby mode. It is very weak though in the camera department, it includes a 2MP rear camera with out LED flash and no front camera either. It packs a 1200mAh battery under the hood for providing juice.
Micromax Bolt A58 key specifications
- 3.5-inch TFT LCD display with 320×480 pixels resolution
- 1GHz dual-core MediaTek 6572M processor
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.0, micro USB
- 512MB of RAM, 512MB storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD card
- 2-megapixel fixed focus rear camera
- 1200mAh battery