Nokia announced Lumia 1320 along with the Lumia 1520 smartphone at Nokia World 2013. The Nokia Lumia 1320 is a mid range device unlike the Lumia 1520 which is a high end device. The Lumia 1320 resembles the design of Lumia 625, it is also a big screen device with affordable price tag like the Lumia 625.
It features a 6-inch ClearBlack IPS LCD display with HD (1280 x 720 pixels) resolution, the pixel density of the display is 245ppi. It packs a dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor clocked at 1.7GHz. It comes with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage. Internal memory can be expanded with a micro SD card with a maximum cap of 64GB. Usual Connectivity options are included with 4G LTE but there is no NFC in this phone. It packs a 3400mAH battery under the hood to power up the device.
On the imaging front it comes with a 5MP rear camera and a VGA front camera. It will include the all rounder Nokia Camera app for image capturing and manipulation. It will run on the Windows Phone 8 operating system with Lumia Black interface.
Price & Availability: It will be available in the early 2014, the roll out will start from China, and Vietnam later it will be expanded to other parts of Asia and Europe. It will carry a price tag of $339 before taxes and carrier subsidies.
Nokia Lumia 1320 Key Specifications:
- Dimensions: 164.2 x 85.9 x 9.8 mm, Weight: 220gms
- Display: 6-inch ClearBlack IPS LCD with HD resolution (1280 x 720p), 245ppi
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon
S4, Dual-core 1.7 GHz processor
- Memory: 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage with micro SD card (supports upto 64GB)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi: WLAN IEEE 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro USB 2.0, 4G LTE
- Camera: 5MP camera, Auto focus with two-stage capture key, 4X digital zoom, LED flash, Nokia Camera, Nokia Storyteller, VGA Secondary Camera
- GPS and navigation: HERE Drive, HERE Maps, Magnetometer, A-GPS, Cellular and Wi-Fi network positioning, A-GLONASS
- OS: Windows Phone 8 with GDR3 update
- Battery: 3400 mAh