Nokia is back into the hardware device business after it sold its devices business to Microsoft. Nokia has announced an Android tablet named Nokia N1 with Lollipop inside, the tablet is priced at $249. Nokia has teases yesterday on Twitter that they are “up to something” and that turns out to be Nokia N1.
N1 is a 7.9-inch tablet with 2.3 GHz Intel Atom processor Z3580, it comes with a 2G of RAM and 32GB of storage. The N1 will be available in China first for the Chinese New Year and later on all other regions. The N1 is thinner than its competitors with just 6.9mm thickness and it weighs 318gms. It was designed using anodized Aluminum like the Apple devices. The N1 looks a lot similar to the iPad mini if you look.
Other specifications of the N1 include an 8MP rear camera, 5MP front camera. It comes with a 7.9-inch IPS display with 2048×1536 pixel resolution. It runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop with Nokia Z launcher.
Nokia N1 Specifications
- Processor: Intel Atom 2.3GHz Z3580 processor
- Operating System: Android 5.0 OS (Lollipop)
- Display: 7.9-in (2048×1536) IPS display
- Memory: 2 GB
- Storage 32 GB of internal storage
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, (802.11a/b/g/n/ac); dual channel (2.4GHz & 5GHz) with MIMO, Bluetooth, BT 4.0
- Camera: 8 MP rear camera, 5MP front facing camera
- Sensors: 6-axis Gyro+Accelerometer
- Battery: 18.5 Wh (5300 mAh) rechargeable lithium polymer battery (3.7 V)
- Colors: Natural Aluminum or Lava Gray