Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo is now official, Samsung Poland has officially unveiled the device. Galaxy Note 3 Neo is am inexpensive version of the Galaxy Note 3 with all the S-Pen stylus functionality retained. The display is slightly smaller than the Galaxy Note 3 at 5.5-inch. It will be available in two flavors, LTE+ and the regular 3G version.
Galaxy Note 3 Neo features a 5.5-inch Super Amoled screen with HD resolution (1280 x 720 pixels). The processor varies depending on the phone variant, for LTE+ phone you get a hexa-core processor consisting of a 1.7GHz dual-core Cortex A15 and 1.3GHz quad-core Cortex A7, while the 3G version gets a 1.6GHz Quad-core processor. It will run on the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean operating system.
It supports the S-Pen functionality like the Galaxy Note 3 and is compatible with the Air Command, Easy Clip and Multi Windows, S Note and My Magazine features. It looks similar to the Galaxy Note 3, the back panel is a faux leather type like the Galaxy Note 3.
Availability & Pricing: It will be available globally starting next month, it will come in three color options, Black, White and Green. The pricing details of the device are not known.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo Technical Specifications
- 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED display (1280 x 720p), 267ppi
- 1.6 GHz quad-core processor (3G) / 1.7 GHz Dual Core Cortex A15 + 1.3 GHz Quad Core Cortex A7 (LTE)
- Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- 2GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory (11 GB user memory), Upto 64GB expandable memory via microSD card
- 8MP camera with BSI sensor, LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera with BSI sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio with RDS
- Dimensions: 148.4 x 77.4 x 8.6 mm; Weight: 162.5 grams
- 4G (LTE 150/50Mb/s Cat 4) / 3G HSPA+, WiFi a/b/g/n/ac (HT80), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0
- IR LED for remote control (depending on the market)
- 3100 mAh Battery