Micromax is all set to introduce Canvas Magnus A117 Android smartphone in the country, yesterday we reported a press image leak. The device is yet to be launched by Micromax, but it is already listed online at Snapdeal.com with a price tag of ?14999. The listing shows that the device is ready to be shipped in one business day, so the official announcement may be around the corner.
Canvas Magnus A117 has similar specifications that of Canvas HD and Canvas 4 with minor modifications. It fits nicely in-between these devices and is rightly priced at ?14999. Canvas 4 is hyped much before release but it didn’t generate huge sales, so Micromax might be hoping this device makes up the most with a reduced price tag and similar specs.
Canvas Magnus features a 5-inch IPS display with 1280 x 720 pixels HD resolution. It is powered by a 1.5GHz Quad Core Processor, our guess is the MT6589T from MediaTek. It packs 1GB of RAM and 4GB of internal storage along with a micro SD slot for memory expansion.
It is dual SIM smartphone that supports GSM + GSM cards. It runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system.
Micromax Canvas Magnus A117 Key Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch IPS display, HD (1280 x 720 pixels) resolution
- Processor: 1.5GHz Quad Core Processor
- Memory: 1GB of RAM, 4GB of ROM, Micro SD card upto 32GB
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, 3G, Micro USB, GPS
- Camera: 12MP rear camera, LED flash, 4X digital zoom, Auto focus, 5MP front Camera
- Software: Android v4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Dimensions: 74 x 144 x 9 mm
- Battery: Li-Ion, 2000 mAh