WP125 is a plugin for managing 125×125 ads on your WordPress blog. If you are selling 125 ads yourself for your blog this plugin will help you to manage and track those ads effectively.
Download the plugin and install, once installed it will add a “Ads” menu to the wordpress admin, from here you can manage and change settings to your needs. The plugin comes with a Ad widget you can use that to display ads, or use the template tag provided.
- One or two column ad display, and support through template tags to implement your own unconventional design.
- Show as many ads as you want, and in either manual or random order
- Keep track of how many times an ad is clicked
- When creating a new ad, you don’t have to calculate the end date yourself. Just input how many days you wish the ad to run for, and the correct date will be applied. The ad will be automatically taken down when the time comes.
- When an ad run is over, the record is archived on the Inactive ads screen, so you can check on the final click count, or revive the ad for another run.
Known Issues: If you use Wp Supercache plugin it will conflict with WP125 click tracking, see for the workaround here.
Kanak Bhandari says
Hey good find ram , need to explore this more … I am thinking about oiopublisher..even though it comes with price tag of $37 ..seems its pretty worth it… 😀
Madhur Kapoor says
Nice find buddy. I will implement it shortly
Glad it is useful to you
OIO i never tried, try it and let us know how it goes.
I’ll check out this plugin, looks like useful to me.