HWiNFO32 is a freeware for extracting all the hardware component information from your system. It provides maximum possible information of all the hardware installed on the computer in a easily understandable way.
Once you get all the hardware information you can export this as a report, the built in report tool can export the data to text, CSV, XML, HTML and MHTML.
HWinfo32 is available as install and file and a standalone portable version, so if you don’t want to install yet another app run it from your USB stick. This freeware is quite useful when searching for drivers, system manufacturer information, it gives a detailed report of all the hardware information.
- Comprehensive hardware information
- System health monitoring
- Basic benchmarks
- Text, CSV, XML, HTML, MHTML report formats
- Periodical updates
- OS: Windows 9x/2000/XP/Server 2003/Vista/Server 2008
- Platform: 32-bit (IA-32), 64-bit (x64, IA-64)
- Available as HWiNFO32 SDK (Custom Client)
Supports Windows NT, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, 2008, other older versions are supported but with limitations.