Gionee launched its latest flagship Elife E7 in India, the phone was originally announced last month in China and went on sale early this month. Gionee Elife E7 is the successor to the Elife E6 launched in India this October. It comes with a 5.5-inch full HD display with One Glass Solution and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution comes with 400ppi pixel density.
Gionee Elife E7 is powered by the 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor along with the Adreno 330 GPU. The same processor powers the most flagship phones out there today. Inside the phone is either 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage or 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage.
In the camera department it packs 16MP rear camera with 5 element Sapphire lens and a front facing camera with a 8MP sensor. It beats the Nexus 5 in the camera department, the later comes with an 8MP camera. Gionee Elife E7 competes with Nexus 5 with these kind of specifications. Both these phones are also at the same price points.
Availability and Pricing: Gionee Elife E7 will be available in Meteor Black, Cermaic White, Blue, Green, Orange, and Red colors. It is priced at Rs 26999 for the 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage model, while the 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage model is priced at Rs 29999.
Gionee Elife E7 specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD IPS screen (1920 x 1080 pixels) OGS display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- CPU: 2.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor with Adreno 330 GPU
- OS: Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) with Amigo 2.0 UI
- Camera: 16MP auto focus camera, LED flash, Sapphire lens, 1080p video recording, 8MP auto focus front-facing camera
- 150.6 x 75.0 x 9.5mm-6.2mm; Weight: 150 grams
- 3 microphones for noise cancellation
- 2GB RAM with 16GB internal memory / 3 GB RAM with 32GB internal memory
- Connectivity: LTE/3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB,OTG, NFC
- Battery: 2500 mAh built-in battery