Google Nexus 5 specifications are now leaked by a telecom carrier ahead of the official announcement. Google can announce the Nexus 5 anytime from now, it already listed the phone at Play store and we have press renders also. Canadian carrier Wind Mobile has opened a pre-registration page for the yet to be launched Nexus 5. The listing reveals the specifications and sort of confirms the previous leaks.
There is another leak which shows inventory pileup at a LG warehouse in Canada, that means the launch is just around the corner and Google and LG are ready with the inventory.
According to the leaked info these are the specifications of Google Nexus 5. It will feature 4.95-inch display with full HD resolution, and is powered by a 2.3GHz Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 800 processor. It is interesting that LG has built the Power and Volume buttons with Ceramic.
- Display: 4.95-inch 1920 x1080 display with 445ppi. Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Processor: 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Processor
- Memory: 2GB of RAM, 16GB / 32GB of internal storage
- Cameras: 13MP rear camera with with OIS, 1.3MP front facing camera
- Dimensions: 69.17 x 137.84 x 8.59 mm
- Weight: 130g
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ ac, NFC (Android Beam), Bluetooth 4.0
- Ports & Connectors: Micro USB, SlimPort, 3.5mm audio jack, Dual microphones.