HTC unveiled it’s flagship Android smartphone for 2013, called HTC One. We have seen many leaks in the last few weeks about this smartphone and many of them are correct. HTC delivered one solid smartphone specs wise with this HTC One, this phone is most important for HTC to regain the lost market share.
HTC One is a flagship phone for this year in the line of previous HTC devices like One X. It comes with a 4.7 inch Super LCD display with Full HD at 1920 x1080 pixels resolution. This phone has the most pixels per inch in any smartphone available today, at 468PPi it beats all of them. It is powered by a Quad-Core Snapdragon 600 SoC clocked at 1.7GHz coupled with Adreno 320 GPU and 2GB RAM.
It comes with some special features like the last year HTC One X, the features include HTC Sense 5 along with HTC BlinkFeed, which streams content to the home screen and works something like Flipboard. HTC has fitted an UltrPixel camera in this Android smartphone which captures 300% more light than 13megapixel camera sensors that translates to better pictures with HTC One camera compared to the competition. Another feature is HTC BoomSound, it gives sharper, richer and loud sound according to HTC. BoomSound is two front stereo speakers powered by built-in amplifiers.
- Size: 137.4 x 68.2 x 9.3mm
- Weight: 143g
- Display: 4.7 inch, Full HD 1080p, 468 PPI
- CPU: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 600, quad-core, 1.7GHz
- Software: Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with HTC Sense, HTC BlinkFeed
- Memory: 32GB/64GB
- RAM : 2 GB DDR2
- GPS / GLONASS
- NFC capable
- Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX™ enabled
- Wi-Fi®: IEEE 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n
- DLNA® for wirelessly streaming media from the phone to a compatible TV or computer
- HTC BoomSound™
- Camera: HTC UltraPixel Camera
- Embedded rechargeable Li-polymer battery: 2300 mAh