Huawei has launched the much talked Android smartphone Ascend P2 at Mobile World Congress (MWC), 2013. Huawei boasts it as the world’s fastest Smartphone, it runs on the 1.5GHz Quad-Core processor with LTE cat 4 supporting download speeds of 150 mbps.
Ascend P2 comes with a 4.7 inch IPS HD in-cell touch display with 720p resolution, 1280 x 720 pixels. It also comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 2 protection. It runs on Android Jelly Bean operating system skinned with Huawei’s Emotion UI. It just weighs 122gm making it one of the light Android smartphones out there to hold. It has a thin profile overall with dimensions of 136.2 mm x 66.7 mm x 8.4 mm.
- 1.5GHz Quad-Core Processor
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory
- 4.7 inch IPS display, Corning Gorilla Glass Protection
- Android Jelly Bean
- 13MP rear camera, 1.3Mp front Camera
- 1080P video recording and video playback
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, microUSB, LTE Cat 4
- Battery: 2420mAh
- Dimensions: 136.2 mm x 66.7 mm x 8.4 mm, Weight:122gm
It will hit Europe in June, 2013, launching first in France on Orange network for €399. Worldwide launch will follow through out the second quarter.