iBerry has announced Auxus Nuclea N2 smartphone in India, it is the successor to the last year released Auxus Nuclea N1. Auxus Nuclea N1 was received well when it released the smartphone. The new smartphone N2 is fully loaded with good hardware. It will be available through iBerry official site for a reduced price of Rs 19,990 for the next three days as part of the introductory offer. After the introductory offer it will be available with a price tag of Rs 23,990. iBerry followed similar approach when it launched the Auxus Nuclea N1.
iBerry Auxus Nuclea N2 is powered by the MediaTek Octa-core processor clocked at 1.7GHz (MT6592 processor) along with Mali 450MP4 GPU. It features a 5.7-inch IPS display with Full HD resolution (1920 x 1080 pixels). It runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system out of the box, it can be upgradable to higher Android versions via OTA update.
It packs a 3500 mAh battery under the hood for providing juice. Other specifications include a 13-megapixel rear camera with auto focus, LED flash and BSI sensor, it also has an 8-mp front facing camera for video calls and selfies.
iBerry Auxus Nuclea N2 Technical Specifications
- 145.6 x 79 x 8.5 mm, 189grams
- 5.7-inch IPS display, OGS Technology, full HD, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 1.7GHz MediaTek Octa-core MT6592 Processor, Mali 450MP4 GPU
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, Upgrades via OTA
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, micro SD upto 64GB
- 13MP camera, BSI sensor, 8MP front camera
- Wi-Fi, NFC, Dual-SIM, 3G, AGPS, Bluetooth 4.0
- Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, Magnetic Sensor
- 3500mAh battery