Karbonn has finally launched its flagship smartphone Karbonn Titanium X in India with a price tag of Rs. 18490. Karbonn mobiles has teased this smartphone on its home page for quite some time. This comes with a 5-inch full HD Display like the Karbonn Titanium S7 launched last month.
Karbonn Titanium X will compete with the Micromax Canvas Turbo launched in October and other like Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 and Sony Xperia C which are at the same price point. Titanium X is a Dual SIM handset and runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system.
“With the Karbonn Titanium X we are taking the Indian smartphone market to a different level altogether – the level X. Our endeavour is to set a benchmark in the Indian smartphone market, and establish Karbonn Titanium X at the pinnacle of research innovation. Unlike any other smartphone in the market, the Karbonn Titanium X enables the Generation X to live life in the fast lane and discover more into their social interactions.”, said Shashin Devsare, Executive Director, Karbonn Mobiles on the launch.
Karbonn Titanium X Specifications
- Dimensions: 143.9 x 70.5 x 9.9mm, 143gm
- Display: 5-inch IPS One Glass Solution (OGS) Display, 1920 x 1080 (full HD) resolution, 441ppi
- 1.5GHz quad-core processor
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 16GB ROM, 32GB micro SD card support
- Camera: 13 MP Auto focus, Dual LED Flash, 5MP front camera
- Connectivity: Micro USB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G, GPS, NFC
- Battery: 2300 mAh battery: upto 6 hours talk time, upto 240 hours standby time