LG announced today that it roll out its G Flex smartphone across Europe starting next month. LG G Flex is a curved smartphone that was released last October. LG has released this smartphone in competition with the Samsung Galaxy Round which is Samsung’s first curved smartphone. The LG G Flex smartphone was first launched in Korea and later LG announced that it will be available internationally.
LG has showcased LG G Flex in India last month and said that it will be available to consumers from February onwards. It already launched in Korea, Singapore and Hong Kong, it will be available for US consumers sometime in the first quarter of 2014. In US it will be made available on AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile.
The Europe will happen in February and will be available in more than 20 European countries including U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Sweden and Austria.
Key Specifications (European Version):
- Chipset: 2.26 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm® Snapdragon
800 (MSM 8974) / GPU: Adreno 330, 450MHz
- Display: 6-inch HD (1280 x 720), Curved P-OLED (Real RGB)
- Memory: 2GB LP DDR3 RAM / 32GB eMMc
- Camera: Rear 13.0MP / Front 2.1MP
- Battery: 3,500mAh (embedded)
- Operating System: Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2
- Size: 160.5 x 81.6 x 7.9 – 8.7mm
- Weight: 177g
- Network: LTE / HSPA+ / GSM
- Connectivity: BT 4.0 / WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac) / NFC
- Color: Titan Silver
- Other: Hi-Fi 24bit, 192kHz Playback