Ringroid is a ringtone maker for Android phones. Currently Android is available on T-Mobile G1 handset but in future we may see more Android phones. It allows you to record, edit sounds and create ringtones directly on your android handset.
Ringroid supports MP3, WAV and AMR files, it looks for these files on your SD card to convert them to ringtones. It doesn’t yet support iTunes format, so iTunes users have to convert them to MP3 songs before transferring to Android phone.
- Open an existing audio file
- View a scrollable waveform representation of the audio file at 5 zoom levels
- Set starting and ending points for a clip within the audio file, using an optional touch interface
- Play the selected portion of the audio, including an indicator cursor and autoscrolling of the waveform
- Play anywhere else by tapping the screen
- Save the clipped audio as a new audio file and mark it as Music, Ringtone, Alarm, or Notification.
- Record a new audio clip to edit
- Launches automatically in response to the GET_CONTENT intent with a mime type of audio/ if any other application wants to pick an audio file – for example the “Rings Extended” application.
Also checkout iPhone ringtone converter