Samsung has officially launched Galaxy Grand Quattro in India today for Rs. 17,290. After the success of Galaxy Grand duos Samsung is launching this phone to compete with local players like Micromax and Karbonn. Galaxy Grand Quattro is a dual-sim Android smartphone also known as Win Duos internationally. It is already appeared few days back at Samsung eStore for Rs. 16,900.
Galaxy Grand Quattro is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm processor with 1GB RAM and 8GB of internal storage. It supports micro SD card for memory expansion upto 32GB. Unlike the Grand Duos which has a 5-inch screen this phone has 4.7-inch WVGA (480 x800) TFT screen, lower screen size means better pixels per inch. In the camera front also it was downgraded from the Galaxy Grad Duos which has 8MP rear camera, Grand Quattro has 5MP rear camera with auto focus and LED flash.
It comes with a 2000mAH battery to power up the device. As an introductory offer Samsung is offering Rs. 3000 digital wallet, it is valid for 90 days and can be used for buying games.
Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro key specifications:
- 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm processor, 1GB RAM
- 4.7 inch WVGA (480 x 800) TFT LCD
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS
- 5-megapixel rear camera, Flash-LED, VGA front camera
- FM Radio with RDS, 3.5mm Ear Jack
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0, DLNA, MicroUSB, USB 2.0, GPS
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Digital Compass
- 8GB Internal memory, microSD up to 32GB
- 133.3 x 70.7 x 9.65 mm, 144 g
- 2,000 mAh of battery