Xolo has another smartphone in its arsenal powered by the NVDIA Tegra 3 SoC, dubbed Xolo Play T1000. It is listed on Xolo’s official website with “coming soon” status, and Flipkart has already listed this phone for pre-order with a price tag of Rs. 15,999.
Xolo Play runs on Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean operating system. It is powered by the NVDIA Tegra 3 1.5GHz Quad Core processor with GeForece GPU. It comes with 1GB of RAM and 4GB of internal memory and supports micro SD slot for memory expansion. The Tegra 3 processor is optimized for better gaming performance hence the name Xolo Play.
It features a 4.7-inch IPS screen with one glass technology with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels (HD). On the imaging front it comes with an 8 MP rear camera and a 2MP front camera for video calls. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, micro USB, aGPS, 3G. It packs a 2000mAh battery under the hood to power up the device.
Xolo Play T1000 key specifications
- 4.7-inch IPS OGS capacitive screen at HD resolution
- 1.5GHz Quad Core NVDIA Tegra 3 Processor, NVDIA GeForce GPU
- 1GB RAM, 4GB of internal storage, micro SD slot
- Android 4.1.1 (Jelly Bean)
- 8 megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 2MP front camera
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, AGPS, Micro USB
- Accelerometer, Magnetometer, Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor
- 2,000mAh battery