CyanogenMod is one of the popular third party Android firmware, it offers nice features and has some unique features. Apollo music app is one of the app that is found only in CyanogenMod ROM devices till now. There are several music apps in Google Play store but Apollo offers rich set of features and looks beautiful.
If you want to get your hands on the Apollo Music player, you don’t have to try CyanogenMod as Apollo is released through Google Play Store. That means any one can download the app and enjoy the music on your phone through this player. Apollo supports Android versions from 2.3 and up.
It is available as both free and paid versions, features wise both versions are similar, but free version is ad supported and paid version is available for $0.99.
- Pin album, artist, genre, and playlist shortcuts to your Home screen
- Customizable themes and layouts
- Lyric support
- Mark songs as favorites
- Notification playback controls (Honeycomb+)
- Text and voice search
- Swipe between screens
- Automatic album and artist image fetching
- Headset controls
- Set songs as ringtones
- Lockscreen widgets (Jellybean 4.2+)
- Share currently playing music on Twitter, Facebook, and others
- Gapless playback
- Plays most music formats (MP3, AAC, FLAC, etc.)
- Drag & drop playlists and queue
- Lockscreen controls (Ice Cream Sandwich+)
- Local music management (edit, delete, etc.)
Apollo at Google Play