HTC has officially launched HTC One flagship smartphone in India, It is priced at Rs. 42,990. HTC One unveiled in February worldwide, it is a 2013 flagship Android smartphone from HTC, it comes with solid specifications and new features like HTC Blinkfeed and Ultrapixel Camera. It will be available in stores by the end of April.
HTC One is a good looking Android smartphone, the unique aluminum unibody design adds to the look of the phone. It is a 4.7inch smartphone with Super LCD display at full HD resolution. It comes with HTC Sense 5 that brings new features to the table, including HTC Blinkfeed, which streams content to the home screen. It is powered by a 1.7GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon SoC with 2GB of RAM. Another unique feature of this phone is it comes with an Ultrapixel camera that will allow more light to be captured translating to better pictures.
HTC One will be available by the end of April in India and will compete with the Samsung Galaxy S4. HTC One saw delays due to supply constraints otherwise the phone is supposed to hit the markets earlier and would have gained momentum by the time Galaxy S4 hits the market.
- Size: 137.4 x 68.2 x 9.3mm
- Weight: 143g
- Display: 4.7 inch, Full HD 1080p, 468 PPI
- CPU: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 600, quad-core, 1.7GHz
- Software: Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with HTC Sense, HTC BlinkFeed
- Memory: 32GB/64GB
- RAM : 2 GB DDR2
- GPS / GLONASS
- NFC capable
- Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX™ enabled
- Wi-Fi®: IEEE 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n
- DLNA® for wirelessly streaming media from the phone to a compatible TV or computer
- HTC BoomSound™
- Camera: HTC UltraPixel Camera
- Embedded rechargeable Li-polymer battery: 2300 mAh