ImgTransformer is a free Windows application that allows you to do several image manipulation functions like resizing, converting to other formats and adding watermarks. The program is integrated to Windows Shell, that means you can access the program functions right from mouse click.
It allows you to resize images with a right click, you can select the target size of the image in pixels or in percentage, you can also select custom size for resizing. Along with the Windows Shell integration the program can be accessed from the programs menu for image manipulation.
It can also be used to crop the images but it won’t show you the preview making the program useless for cropping photos.
With ImgTransformer you can batch resize images in one go, the resized images are saved in the same folder with re_ added to the image name. Not only batch resize but it can also do other functions like watermarking images, converting them to other formats etc.
Although watermarking images is convenient with just right mouse click, it won’t show you the preview of the image, this is not a big problem if you know where you want to add watermark to the image, it allows you to change the position of the watermark.
The program allows you to change images from one format to the other, you can also convert images to pdf, several images can be combined as one pdf of one pdf for each image. You can convert images to 18 different formats including popular image formats like Jpeg, gif, bmp, png, tiff. The program supports 30 different formats for processing images.
- Easily resize, change the format of, make color adjustments such as brightness, contrast to images, in batch mode.
- Fully integrated into the Windows Shell (Windows Explorer). Access all functions with a right click while browsing the images.
- Convert images to 18 different formats. More than 30 different image formats can be processed.
- Apply multiple transformations on images with presets.
- Watermark your images, add custom frames and write text on top of them.
- Preview the result for each selected image.
- Convert your images to a PDF Document, sharpen, blur, convert them to grayscale and much more.
ImgTransformer is free to use for personal and educational use. It works on Windows XP, Vista and 7, and requires .NET framework. It will ask you to install Babylon toolbar, which is not require for the program functions, you can decline the toolbar installation.