LG announced the G Flex smartphone last month, saying it as the real curved smartphone. The phone is only available in South Korea since launch, but the international availability of the phone remained mystery till now. Now the phone might actually launch internationally as soon as next week, LG reportedly sent invitations to Hong Kong press for an event on December 3rd that is next Tuesday, where it will announce further plans for the oddly shaped smartphone.
LG G Flex is at least launching in France apart from LG’s homeland South Korea, a report claimed earlier this month, the phone will launch in France on Orange network by the end of this year. The press event in Hong Kong will reveal more of LG’s plan for international launch of this smartphone.
First launched in October this G Flex comes with a 6-inch HD display with curved OLED screen. It is powered by 2.26GHz Snapdragon 800 processor with 2GB of RAM and 32GB internal storage.
LG G Flex Specifications
- Chipset: 2.26 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm® Snapdragon
800 (MSM 8974), GPU: Adreno 330, 450MHz
- Display: 6-inch HD (1280 x 720), Curved P-OLED (Real RGB)
- Memory: 2GB LP DDR3 RAM / 32GB eMMc
- Camera: Rear 13.0MP / Front 2.1MP
- Battery: 3,500mAh (embedded)
- Operating System: Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2
- Size: 160.5 x 81.6 x 7.9 – 8.7mm
- Weight: 177g
- Network: LTE-A / LTE / HSPA+ / GSM
- Connectivity: BT 4.0 / USB 3.0 compatible / WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac) / NFC
- Color: Titan Silver
- Other: TDMB / Hi-Fi 24bit, 192kHz Playback
International Pricing of the phone is not yet known, probably we will have more details to share when LG announces international launch next Tuesday.