Gizmo Drive is a freeware for mounting ISO images, encrypted hard drive images to virtual drives in Windows. Windows 7 natively supports this functionality, for other windows this freeware comes in handy. Not only ISO images virtual hard drive images (.vhd) Gizmo Drive also supports .cue, .bin, .mds, .mdf and .nrg formats.
Using Gizmo Drive you can create ISO images from folders, disc and also burn folders or ISOs to disc. Mounts ISO, BIN, VHD to virtual drives, before mounting you need to specify virtual drives for the computer.
- Mount ISO, BIN, CUE, NRG files to a virtual CD-ROM drive
- Mount VHD files, used with Microsoft Virtual PC
- Mount password protected images to a virtual hard drive
- Encrypt HD images using a passphrase
- Protect vital files from hackers using encrypted HD images
- Mount IMG files to a virtual drive
- Mount and unmount files from the Windows Shell
- Mount and unmount files from the command line
- Support for compression and sparse HD images
The installer comes as a bundle with other apps included, be sure to select only the ones you need while installing.