Sony India has officially launched Xperia Z Ultra Android smartphone in India at an event today. It is priced at Rs. 46,990, it is already up for pre-order on online retail websites for Rs. 44,990. It will be available across the country starting August 2nd according to Sony.
Sony has partnered with Vodafone India to offer free data access for the first two months, under the deal users will get free 8GB of data from Vodafone for two months. Sony has also included other goodies with the device, it pre-installed Sony TV and Sony Music apps and also offers one month free subscription to the Bigflix.
This super sized phone features a 6.4 full HD display and packs the Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 SoC under the hood with 2GB of RAM. Sony has also launched a range of accessories that go with the device, including stereo Bluetooth headset and magnetic charging dock.
Availability: It will be available through out the country from August 2nd onwards. You can pre-order the device from e-commerce sites. The phone will be available in three colors, black, white and purple.
Sony Xperia Z Ultra Key Specifications:
- 6.4” Full HD TRILUMINOS Display, X-Reality for mobile engine
- Ultra slim, waterproof and dust resistant (IP55/IP58) durable design
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor with 2.2 GHz quad-core CPUs and 4G LTE
- 2GB RAM, 16GB Internal storage, micro SD slot
- 8 megapixel camera with “Exmor RS for mobile” sensor and HDR for videos and photos
- 2MP front camera for video calling
- 3000mAh battery, Battery STAMINA Mode for outstanding battery life