PSony Xperia SP is a mid range Android smartphone launched recently in India is now available for pre-order at online retail websites including Flipkart and Infibeam.com. The expected release date for the Xperia SP is April 23rd according to the listings.
The official price for the smartphone is Rs. 27,490, but you can pre-order now for Rs. 25,490 from Infibeam.com and for Rs. 25,990 from Flipkart.com along with a 16GB micro SD card and Phone case as an offer pack. The current pre-order price is Rs. 1500- 2000 less than the official price and it is a good bargain for the device. Sony is offering the phone case worth Rs. 1,990 along with the phone.
Xperia SP is powered by a 1.7GHz Dual-Core Snapdragon S4 Processor with 1GB of RAM. It comes with 4.6inch HD reality display at 319ppi resolution. A unique feature of the smartphone is the translucent strip on the bottom of the front panel, which changes color depending on the user customization for incoming calls and messages.
Xperia SP Key Specifications
- Dimensions: 130.6 x 67.1 x 9.98 mm, weight: 155gms
- Display: 4.6? touchscreen – scratch-resistant TFT, 1280 x 720 pixels
- CPU: 1.7 GHz Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ S4 MSM8960Pro Dual Core
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory
- Software: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Camera: 8 megapixel camera with autofocus, 16x digital zoom, pulsed LED flash, VGA front camera
- Battery: 2370mAh, Battery STAMINA Mode for optimum battery life