Sony’s next flagship device Xperia Z Ultra is releasing soon in India, it is up for pre-order at e-commerce sites. According to the listings the expected date of release is 1st week of August, if we go by that listing Sony might launch the phone this week. It is available for pre-order at Flipkart, and other e-commerce sites with a price tag of Rs. 44,990.
Sony first unveiled Xperia Z Ultra smartphone last month, it offers dust resistant and water resistance with IP55/IP58 certification for the same. It comes with a 6.4-inch full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution with TRILUMINOS display technology along with X-Reality mobile engine for sharp pictures and videos.
It also boasts a thin profile at just 6.5mm in thickness which makes it one of the slimmest phones around. It packs the 2.2GHz Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 800 SoC with Quad Core CPU and integrated LTE along with 2GB of RAM. Another important feature of this phone is that it can be used with any pencil, capacitive stylus or pen.
Sony Xperia Z Ultra Key Specifications:
- 6.4” Full HD TRILUMINOS
Display, X-Reality for mobile engine
- Ultra slim, waterproof and dust resistant (IP55/IP58) durable design
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor with 2.2 GHz quad-core CPUs and 4G LTE
- 2GB RAM, 16GB Internal storage, micro SD slot
- Write and sketch with any pencil and selected stylus or pen (with conductive tip)
- 8 megapixel camera with “Exmor RS for mobile” sensor and HDR for videos and photos
- 2MP front camera for video calling
- 3000mAh battery, Battery STAMINA Mode for outstanding battery life