Copy Cat is a freeware that allows you copy scratched CDs or DVDs to take backup of those classic movies or important files stored in them. Windows copy usually stops at unreadable parts and you want to be able to copy it, at these situations Copy cat can be really useful.
Not only scratched cds or dvds but it can also copy data from hard disk are which is partially not readable. Copy Cat skips the bytes which are not readable from file and copies all other bytes, so it may not extract the whole data but it tries to extract maximum data from un readable files.
- Copies your oldest collection of CDs and DVDs
- It even tries to copy a highly damaged media byte by byte
- It gives you the option to skip the bytes if bad area found
- It is a very fast data recovery tool
- It also tries to copy damaged files on your hard disk
- Unlike Windows copy operation it does not stop the copy if bad area found
Download Copy Cat, Compatibility: XP and Vista