Gionee is a Chinese company that has entered Indian smartphone market and launching phones. Gionee has not made any headlines but it is slowly launching phones and trying to gain some market share. Gionee launched today their latest flagship Gionee Elife e6 with a price tag of Rs. 22,999.
It features a 5-inch IPS display with One Glass Solution (OGS), it is a full HD screen (1920 x 1080) with a pixel density of 441ppi. The highlight of the phone is its sleek design with just 6.18mm thick. It is powered by a 1.5GHz Quad Core MediaTek MT6589T processor and 2GB of RAM. In terms of storage it has a 32GHB of ROM which is non expandable.
Gionee Elife E6 has a 13MP rear camera with second gen BSI sensor, LED Flash and a 5MP front camera. It packs a 2000mAh battery under the hood to provide juice to the handset.
It runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system. The feature list of this phone include gesture controls, allowing users to answer calls just by raising in to ears, flip photos with sweeping motion and other things. It will be available in Black and White colors. It is priced at ?22999 and at this price it is going to compete with Sony Xperia SP, Sony Xperia C, Samsung Grand Duos and others.
Gionee Elife E6 key specifications
- 5-inch IPS display with resolution 1080×1920 pixels
- 1.5GHz MT6589T quad-core processor
- PowerVR Series5XT GPU
- 2GB RAM, 32GB internal storage
- 13-megapixel rear camera with auto focus and LED flash, 5-megapixel front facing camera
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with Amigo UI
- Wi-Fi, GPS, 3G, Bluetooth 4.0, micro USB
- Sensor: Digital Compass, Proximity sensor, G-sensor, E-Compass, Gyroscope Sensor, Light Sensor
- Size: 142.5 x 69.4 x 7.9mm
- 2000mAh Battery