Gionee has launched Elife E7 mini along with the Elife E7 in India. The mini smartphone is priced at Rs 18,999 and comes with MediaTek octa-core processor announced last month. It comes with a 4.7-inch IPS display with 1280 x 720 pixels (HD) resolution.
Elife E7 mini packs a 1.7Ghz Ocat-core MediaTek MT6592 processor with ARM Mali GPU. It runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system skinned with Gionee’s Amogo UI. It packs a 13-megapixel swivel camera which can rotate back and forth for taking photos, similar to what we have seen with Oppo N1. It packs 1GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage.
Gionee Elife E7 is priced at Rs 18999 and will be available in Blue and Pink colors. It will compete with other octa-core smartphones from Indian brands like Micromax, Lava and Intex.
Gionee Elife E7 mini specifications
- 4.7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.7 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6592 processor
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) with Amigo UI 2.0
- 13MP auto focus swivel camera
- 1 GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, Dual SIM
- 2100 mAh built-in battery