If you use sites like rapidshare or megaupload regularly for downloading files then jDownloader can be useful for downloading easily. jDownloader is a freeware which works with both free and premium rapidshare accounts.
jDownloader is written in Java, so it is compatible with most OSes running Java environment. Download the program and unzip it, then open jDownloader application file to start using the app. Add the URLs of the files you want to download to the app using “+” button, it will show the packages available, add it to the list. You can add many files to the que and once you are done adding files click start button to download the files. For free accounts there is a limit set by rapidshare, you need to wait for 15 min before downloading another file. jDownloader can run in the background so add your files to the list and forget about it. Not only rapidshare and megaupload but it also supports other sites. [Also see Rapidshare Search]
It supports captcha recognition, offers multiple parallel streams, automatic file extraction.
- Platform independent. (Windows, Linux, Mac, ..)
- Download several files parallel
- Download with multiple connections (like MSD)
- JD has an own powerful OCR module (JAntiCaptcha)
- Decrypt RSDF, CCF and DLC Containerfiles
- Decryptplugins for many services. e.g. sj.org, UCMS, WordPress, RLSLog….
- Youtube video and Mp3 Download
- Automatic extractor (including password list search) (Rar & 7z archives)
- About 55 hoster and over 120 decrypt plug-ins
- Reconnect with JDLiveHeaderScripts: (1400 router supported)
- Integrated package manager for additional modules