Samsung’s latest Galaxy S4 Zoom camera phone is now up for pre-order in India. It is listed on Samsung eStore and Flipkart for Rs. 29,390. Samsung launched this smartphone officially in India few weeks back with a price tag of Rs. 29,900.
Galaxy S4 Zoom is another variant from Samsung utilizing the Galaxy S4 brand image. It is a camera focused phone with 16MP CMOS sensor camera at the rear of the device. It comes with 10x Zoom, Xenon flash and IOS (Optical Image Stabilization) technology for better photos. It comes with a 1.5GHz dual-core processor under the hood with Super AMOLED qHD display, 1.5GB RAM and 8GB internal memory. It runs on the Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS and on top if it is Samsung’s TouchWiz UI.
As an introductory offer Samsung is giving a free flip cover & lens cover with the phone, 50GB of Dropbox space, lens or LCD replacement and finally interest free EMI option. The phone is expected to be available by 1st week of August.
Galaxy S4 Zoom Key Specifications:
- Display: 4.3”qHD Super AMOLED
- 1.5 GHz Dual-Core Processor
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Camera: Main (Rear): 16 Mega pixel with x10 Optical Zoom and enhanced SMART Modes, OIS, 24-240mm, F3.1-F6.3
- Front Camera: 1.9 Mega pixel camera
- Connectivity: WiFi 5.0GHz a/b/g/n, GPS ?GLONASS, Bluetooth® v4.0 (LE), NFC
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Geomagnetic, Proximity, Gyro, RGB Light
- Memory: 8GB Internal memory (User Memory approximately 5GB) ?microSD (up to 64GB), 1.5GB RAM
- Dimension: 125.5 x 63.5 x 15.4 mm, 208g (with standard battery)
- Battery: 2330mAh