Samsung launched the Galaxy S4 Zoom along with the Galaxy S4 Mini in India officially today. The Galaxy S4 Zoom is a camera focused phone it comes with a 16MP CMOS Sensor camera on the rear of the device with 10X optical zoom, it is priced at Rs. 29,900 in India. The back of the phone houses the camera with the 10X zoom and looks like point and shoot camera. It includes a Xenon flash and OIS (Optical Image Stabilization) technology for better photos.
It has similar specifications and size like the Galaxy S4 Mini, it comes with a 4.3-inch Super AMOLED screen with qHD (540 x 960) resolution. It is powered by a 1.5GHz dual-core processor with 1.5GB RAM. It has an 8GB of internal storage and out of which 5GB is user accessible and also supports micro SD card for memory expansion upto 64GB.
Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS, Glonass, etc. It packs a 2330mAh battery under the hood. The main feature of the phone is its 16MP BSI CMOS sensor camera. It comes with Samsung apps and camera tweaks. The camera features list includes “In-call photo share” which allows users to take photos and send via MMS while on call, and other features like Smart Mode etc., are also included in this phone. It runs on the Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS and on top if it Samsung’s TouchWiz UI.
Galaxy S4 Zoom Key Specifications:
- Display: 4.3”qHD Super AMOLED
- 1.5 GHz Dual-Core Processor
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Camera: Main (Rear): 16 Mega pixel with x10 Optical Zoom and enhanced SMART Modes, OIS, 24-240mm, F3.1-F6.3
- Front Camera: 1.9 Mega pixel camera
- Connectivity: WiFi 5.0GHz a/b/g/n, GPS ?GLONASS, Bluetooth® v4.0 (LE), NFC
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Geomagnetic, Proximity, Gyro, RGB Light
- Memory: 8GB Internal memory (User Memory approximately 5GB) ?microSD (up to 64GB), 1.5GB RAM
- Dimension: 125.5 x 63.5 x 15.4 mm, 208g (with standard battery)
- Battery: 2330mAh