- Very fast defragmentation, the work is done via a kernel mode driver which has an optimal defraging algorithm.
- Very small engine written in pure C.
- Nice graphical interface – compact and functional.
- Safety, because the file moving is accomplished with Microsoft’s own Defrag API.
- Ability to generate html reports of fragmentation status.
- Ability to include/exclude files based on simple filters.
- Native x64 support.
- Free: Distributed with full source code under the GNU General Public License.
UltraDefrag is freeware released under Open source GNU license. It works with Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003,Windows Vista and all of the 64-bit editions of Windows.
It is quite fast than the windows defragmenter.
Download Ultradefrag from here