The latest version of Microsoft Pro Photo Tools has been released with some new features. Microsoft Pro Photo Tools provides a set of tools for photographers to perform various tasks with their images including RAW captures.
The new version brings some useful features. You can identify the location of your images and apply it to your image metadata. Location name can be automatically grabbed from GPS coordinates. If you don’t have GPS receiver still you can grab the data from Microsoft Live Local.
- Support for reading and writing metadata to/from XMP side cars so that metadata will interoperate with Adobe products. This is in addition to reading and writing from the file.
- Users can convert from RAW to JPEG, TIFF, and HD Photo using “As Shot” settings.
- This includes the ability to resize the image.
- Users can view actual RAW image in addition to thumbnails
- Support for 64-bit Windows
- Support for international locales
- Improved UI for geotagging